Tuesday, October 28, 2008




Yes i know that it has been way to long since I have been on the blog set. All I can say is that HIS103 is kicking my butt and I have no time between that and the workings of a home. Well Kolton is officially 7 and it is killing me. He will be baptized next year. We had a wonderful time with a bunch of friends. He had been talking about Chuck e Cheese for 6 months so there was no way we were going to get out of it. Grandma and Grandpa came out to visit so they were able to join us for the wonderful food and entertainment. Kolton has added a lot to our home and can not imagine life with out him. He brings laughter and hugs, lots of stories and energy. We love this boy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JJ said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Happy Birthday Kolton.