Tuesday, October 28, 2008
All I can say is that there are too many birthdays in October. We celebrated Jacob's birthday last week. It was a wonderful day. Ken and I are working in Jacob's class doing the art masterpiece and that was the day that we scheduled so we were able to spend it with him. I then took him lunch to the school and he really loved that. Last and the best is that he took all the money that all the grandma's and grandpa's sent and bought a Lego Star Wars set. He was not seen after that for about 2 days. Jake is a wonderful boy that brings a lot to our family. He is intense and smart and a really good friend. I can't believe that he is 10 years old, and growing up. He has learned amazing responsibility and I am so happy that he is mine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yay! It's so good to see more pictures! Although, I DO remember college and can't imagine how you are doing it with four kids. I'm glad to see how good everyone looks and how BIG they are getting. Actually, the getting bigger just makes me sad.
Legos are the best! We've been pouring over the new catalogue that came in the mail last week.
Happy Birthday Jake!! Awesome Lego thing (I am personally Lego challenged...I can never make them look like anything.)
I'm amazed that he built something so complicated, my boys give up on building lego cars! I'm happy to see you posting (wink, wink) it's been a little while.
Yeah pictures of the two birthday boys. I'm really getting excited to see all of you for Thanksgiving.
I'm also impressed what Jake built with his Legos.
you know i just relized that in all your new post there's not a single picture of me
Post a Comment