Thursday, October 02, 2008
Our ward had a campout a couple of week ago, the kids had a wonderful time but sadly Kadi and I could not go. Kadi had a game that night so we stayed home and had a fun time together. As you can see the boys found their weapons to play with up there. I was told that the boys were hardly around and that it was a wonderful time. There was a zip line that people could go down and that was a big hit. When I say big hit I really mean for Kolton who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and got kick staight in the head. He was fine but took quite a tumble. It was proabably good that mom was not there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Seriously, Mom's don't need to see their babies hurt. But hearing about it later is not much fun either. At least Ken told you before dinner time! Oh wait, I told you.
What cute pictures of Jaimee, Jake and Kolton. Looks like they had a great time.
You need to post pictures of Kadi doing colorguard:)
Yeah, hearing about your child taking a swift kick in the head is nothing a mom wants to hear. Sometimes the visual you come up with is much worse than the actual incident. Maybe hearing it from Marla was okay though. : ) Glad to hear all is well.
Ren would have wanted to stay home with the kid and sent me to the campout (Father's and Sons is torture for him every year and I always wish i could go instead!) Glad you all had fun! We should get together again.
Post a Comment