Tuesday, October 28, 2008


Jaimee had her first choir concert this month and all I can say is that I am so glad that she chose to sing. I love listening to the voices of the 7th and 8th grade choir. They did a wonderful job and she enjoyed it. It was funny as all the kids were coming out to the stage it was amazing how short she is. They placed her by two very tall girls and behind two tall boys it was very cute to see her little face trying to look out from all of them. We could see her and she just beamed. We love the concerts and supporting the kids.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JJ said...

I have the same feeling about the short thing with my kids. I tell them it's OK, it gives them more choices of boys to date...which thrills Maunia...and makes Sierra roll her eyes and make puking noises :-)

Terry said...

Seeing your new pictures is really really making me miss you guys and wish I lived closer so I could go to the choir concerts and color guard and be there for all the birthdays.

Love you guys