Well my baby lost his first baby tooth. I mean he really lost it. He was at school and came home and was all mom I lost my tooth. I asked where it was and he said in the sand box. He was at recess and it fell out, no blood, no tears, nothing. We called daddy and he said that he didn't even know that he had a lost tooth. Well we had to write a note to the tooth fairy and explain that it was lost and that if she wanted it she or he would have to talk to the sand man. It was a pretty exciting day.
3 comments:
I don't know if you got my text, but I just wanted to congratulate Kolton on his first lost tooth and that the tooth fairy was generous with the money he received.
Glad you posted some new pictures, please keep it updated so I can get my grandchildren fix.
Love you all,
Grandma Terry
Wow, the tooth fairy is nice to you. When my kids lose their lost tooth, they get NOTHING. I guess I'm too lazy to write the tooth fairy a note. I shouldn't show my kids this, because then the note would be a forced issue. HE.
LOL! I'm loving the letter to the tooth fairy! Congratulations to Kolton -- he looks so cute!
Post a Comment