Monday, January 14, 2008





Well I can't believe that it is almost half way through Jan. It seems as if time is going faster and faster. Here are some more pictures of the kids. After looking at all my friends blogs I decided that I am not as entertaining as the are, and don't have much to say unless it is about my kids and the dealings of our uneventful live(thankgoodness). We did have a great christmas and new year we went to Utah for christmas and Santa Claus found us okay. The kids all had a great time except Jaimee and Jacob both got strep throat that seemed to get past around. The family like every one else in the world got a Wii and that has given us hours of entertainment. It is amazing how sore I got after playing baseball which I don't think that I have to work so hard to swing. We did have a nice surprise my sister deciced to get married as there we 3 of her 4 brothers and sisters in town. It was a nice wedding put together in 24 hours. The sad part is she then moved to Texas. We are happy for her and hope the best for them. We were able to spend new years with Ken parents and brother and that was lots of fun. Kadi went to the stake dance and that was a great time although I am not sure how I got the job of picking up and driving every one home. We didn't get home until 1:00 next year I am volunteering to take to the dance. Kadi went to her friends house to get ready and looked way to grown up.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: