Thursday, January 17, 2008




Well if you can believe it after 12 years in primary I was released and moved to YW as the wonderful camp director. It is way exciting and I get to go to camp the only problem is Jaimee misses camp by a week and Kadi is at the 4th year camp which is off at another place. So I get to go with 32 YW and spend week having fun. It is fun to be in YW but not have all the pressure of the weekly activites. I did get to go with them on a overnighter up to the mountains and snow trip. It was fun to get to know the girls and see how they act with each other. When I was called Kadi asked me exactly how much was I going to be invloved in YW, I think she was a little worried that I was going cramp her space. I told her that I would be at every things she goes to and all the dances I would make sure that Ken and I were there and we would know everything that she did.(ha ha) They other kids were sad to see me leave primary they have had me there with them for most of their lives. Yes the bottom picture is Kadi, Ken and I going down the hill we had a great time.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

denise @ little ant design said...

I am so excited for you. It will be nice for you to have a break from Primary. I will call you today and we'll talk.

Amy D. said...

How fun for you! YW will be so much fun. Next you'll be on to RS with all the old women.

JJ said...

Got the jeans at Kohl's. LOVE THEM!! Do you have Kohl's in AZ??

Jen said...

I love your sarcastic answer to Kadi's questions about how much you'd be involved! That's right up my alley (my kids are always asking if I'm being sarcastic or not!)

"All you need is love" said...

Cute pictures of your kids, they're all so big. We'd love to come see you in Phoenix sometime, Tom and Tamara always talk about what a good time they have there. Thanks for checking out our blog, hope to see you sometime.
Jana Dover Barlow