Wednesday, February 20, 2008
As there has not been a lot going on in our home just the same old school, homework, life, I thought that I would find some pictures and just say hi. I did get to go with jaimee to the Renisance(sp) fair, jaimee also had a ocherstra concert and we did have Valentines day but since I am not a very good picture taker there are not pictures of these events. I really need to have the camera attached to me so that I have it. This is my problem is that 90% of the time I will get to an event and say I forgot the camera. Most of the pictures taken here were done by my sis-in-law or my dad thank goodness that they are here so that my kids have some documentation(sp) in their lives. Some day I will remember the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thanks for posting more pictures. I really need to go to Gilbert so I can see those darling grandkids of mine.
Love grandma,
Terry
Hey, Hannah went to the renaissance fair and had a blast! She rode the elephant!
Camera not attatched to the hip? And you call yourself a Dover? What would Grandma D. say?
P.S. Kadi looks so much like your Mom.
Post a Comment