Jacob and Kolton were also in the kitchen playing with play-doh they had such a great time making and creating. They had a great time and even cleaned up their mess afterwards.
I found you by visiting Collette's blog. I'm not sure how to put links on my blog. I'm glad I can visit you here and "peek" into a day in the life of Jen!! You can find me through Collette's blog if you care to take a gander. Happy spring break!
3 comments:
I love Jacob's little weight lifting dude. Too cute.
Wow, this is great. Not living by you, (ha ha) I can get to know your cute little family better.
I found you by visiting Collette's blog. I'm not sure how to put links on my blog. I'm glad I can visit you here and "peek" into a day in the life of Jen!! You can find me through Collette's blog if you care to take a gander. Happy spring break!
Post a Comment