Thursday, April 03, 2008





Wow I can't believe that it has been so long since I put anything on the blog. We had such a great spring break and did lots of fun things and am sorry that I haven't gotten to the updating faster. This is a picture of the beautiful hike we took out at the lost duch man it is near the supersition mountains that are about 20 minutes away. The flowers were in full bloom and we just amazing. The mountain looked nearly green from all the growth. We went with 4 families which included about 19 children and 4 moms. After the 3 mile hike we had a picnic lunch it was so fun. It wore the kids out and the moms. Poor Jaimee and Kadi had gotten shots the day before so they were not the happiest campers but they still had fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nikki said...

That looks so pretty! I think you forget that Arizona has some really beautiful places and isn't just flat desert! This actually looks a lot like southern Utah. Very nice.