Well we are back in school. the kids are off to a great start. I can't believe that they are all gone all day long. Kadi is off to High school and Kolton off to all day Kindergarten. He was so excited to go off on the bus with the other kids, he has been waithing for this for 3 years. On the first day I wanted to take him to school and get him to his class and he wouldn't let me. He rode on the bus and is loving it. Jacob is excited because his best bud is in his class this year, and Jaimee is xcited that she is the oldest in the class in the school. We did get pictures of kadi because she started earlier and she was already gone. I will say that there were some tears shed but I won't say by who. I can't believe how quiet the house is. I have been kind of lazy and need to figure out what to do besides clean. Well see ya soon.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Well we are back in school. the kids are off to a great start. I can't believe that they are all gone all day long. Kadi is off to High school and Kolton off to all day Kindergarten. He was so excited to go off on the bus with the other kids, he has been waithing for this for 3 years. On the first day I wanted to take him to school and get him to his class and he wouldn't let me. He rode on the bus and is loving it. Jacob is excited because his best bud is in his class this year, and Jaimee is xcited that she is the oldest in the class in the school. We did get pictures of kadi because she started earlier and she was already gone. I will say that there were some tears shed but I won't say by who. I can't believe how quiet the house is. I have been kind of lazy and need to figure out what to do besides clean. Well see ya soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe that Kolton is going to kindergarten all day. He's so blasted cute.
Jaimee, Jacob, and Kolton look so grown up. Love that Kolton wanted to go to school with the other kids, it would of broken my heart not to take each of your brothers and sisters to their first day of school.
Love,
Grandma Terry
Post a Comment