Monday, August 06, 2007





We had a great summer this year it was extremly(spelling) busy. In July we took off on a 2 week journey to Utah and then on a last minute decision we headed to California. This was on our way to Utah I was going up for my 20 year class reunion. We were lucky enough to travel up with some friends of our the Arnolds. It was a long day that was more trouble than I could imagine. First my friend missed her flight to Utah she was flying with her two younger children. After we went and pick them up it seemed that all was going well. We made it to Flagstaff and had lunch and continued on. On the way to Kanab the Arnold car topper started to have trouble. So we had to tie it down and that took a while. Then as we were heading up the 89 to Cedar my car broke down. We had to spend the night in Kanab. I finally made it down to cedar but that was the start of many car troubles. I was very thankful that wehad the Arnold as they saved me that day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: