Just more pictures of Jaimee birthday, no I didn't make the cake. Got to love costco.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so glad you posted pictures of Jaimee's b-day. Sounds and looks like she had a great day. Sorry I didn't call but will may it up to her when I see you guys again. I need to still do something for Kadi's b-day, yes I really am a slacker. You guys need to live around me so I can be on time for all the special occasions in my grandchildrens life.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you posted pictures of Jaimee's b-day. Sounds and looks like she had a great day. Sorry I didn't call but will may it up to her when I see you guys again. I need to still do something for Kadi's b-day, yes I really am a slacker. You guys need to live around me so I can be on time for all the special occasions in my grandchildrens life.
Sure love all of you and can't wait to see you.
Love,
Grandma Terry
Post a Comment