Sunday, April 29, 2007
Just an update Kadi had surgery on her knee on Thursday April 12th. When the got in to her knee they discovered that she had OCD not Obsessive Comp, this is were a part of the bone in her knee stopped getting what it needed so it started to decay and when she fell it broke off the decay. That is how she got the fragments in there. She is doing well and going to PT 3 times a week now. She hopes to be off the crutches by the end of school. She is not wearing a brace and can put weight on it. So poor Kadi had surgery and being the wonderful mother that I am left her 3 days later so that I could go and play. She has forgiven me because we brought her a cool T- shirt back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the fun pictures of your Hawaii trip.
Glad, Kadi is getting along after her surgery. Sure had alot of fun with the kids. I know my earing was driving them crazy, but I sure enjoyed them.
Sorry I couldn't see the pictures of Jake's game, but what a cute little boy he is.
Love,
Grandam Terry
Thanks! the picutres did work this time, and he is still so cute. I love that boy.
Love
Grandma Terry
(spelled right this time)
Post a Comment