After a really cold winter that killed 4 trees in the back yard I madethe kids brave the increible hot weather and help clean up the yard. You would have thought that I was killing them. But the good news is that I have proof that they did actually help and the back yard looks better it is sad to lose the trees they provided such good shade and you can really use that in the summer. It is like we are starting all over again on the greenery.
1 comment:
I can remember when you (Jen) loved working in the yard. You always kept our yard in Cedar so nice. So, maybe one of your children will love working on your yard the way you did. You would rather work on the yard then clean the house, so it worked out to my benefit.
Love,
Grandma Terry
Post a Comment