Sunday, April 29, 2007







Well Jacob is playing baseball it has been fun to watch him. I don't know if he really gets the idea of how baseball is played because he can't seem to be able to guard his base that well. He will let the ball go right past him and run to his base it is quite funny. There is not a natrual ability that is there either but I am thrilled that he is playing and learning how it works. He actually got a hit and made it all the way home to score a point on this hit. One time when the ball was hit he ran to cover second base and the ball came to him so he picked it up and after the game was over I told him good job on getting the boy out on 2nd and he said I did. I was wondering why he left. Half of the time he is dancing and not watching the game. It is good he is playing on a team and learning to be part of a team.

No comments: