Tuesday, January 27, 2009




Jaimee is an amazing person, she is doing great this year. When she was in the fifth grade she was doing so poorly that I wanted to hold her back. She was so young and at the time most of her friends were younger. But wow she hit 7th grade and there is no holding her back. The last two semester she has gotten straight A's. This is an amazing thing. I knew that she had it in her but just was not working to her fullest potential. She was just put into her beehive class presidency and is excited to be there and serve the girls in her class. You can tell by her loving arm around Kolton that she is a kind and loving sister. She had a great Christmas I think and is a blessing to the family.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Collette said...

Yeah, Jaimee! Isn't it fun to watch them grow up and "get it"? Good for her! She seems like a great kid. I can't wait until high school, when all of our kids will be together and get to know each other.

Terry said...

Yeah Jaimee for the A's. I love the pajamas in the first picture, ok I love you too. Stay as cute as you are now and you will own the world:)