Thursday, January 22, 2009
I know that it has been a long time since there has been an update. All I can say is that I not on the computer that has the pictures and I have to fight to get it. I don't think that I have blogged since Halloween which is really sad. I starting with Kolton he has had a great couple of months. He is now in senior primary and looking forward to being baptized this year. He had a great Christmas getting a Lego set that he put together himself not letting Jacob take over. He also got a new bike that we fight about he is still in the learning process and i try to get him to ride every day but he doesn't want to. The sad things is he could if he would just relax. He is getting so big it makes me sad as I was sitting and reading with him the other night it really made me realize how far he has come. He is reading chapter books by himself and doing great with them, he wants to read 10 magic tree house books so that he can try one of his brothers Warriors books. The best part is that he still loves to cuddle and is still willing to give me kisses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute new blog look! I loved the posts too.
Thanks for the update. Sure miss all of you. I guess Jake is like Ken and reads reads reads. Well I should say like Kadi also.
Post a Comment