Monday, September 01, 2008
Wow I can't believe that school has been in for almost a month and I am now just blogging. We have had a little bit of an adjustment now that we are in 3 schools with 3 different start times. Kadi is the first to leave she starts at 6:30 am which is way to early for any one to be able to learn. Then after I take her I go for a quick walk and get back in time to take Jaimee at 7:30. Then at 8:00 I walk the boys to the bus which I am so happy that we got back after thinking that we were going to lose it this year. The kids are doing good and are happy to see their freinds again it just the learning keeps getting in the way. I still am getting used to the time alone but my classes start again next week so I will get busy again. I am taking HIS 103 which is American Reveolution to 1870 should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment