You might have noticed that Jaimee was not in the pictures from before well don't feel to bad for her as she was off to Italy with Grandma and Grandpa Law because she turned 12 this year she got to pick any place in the wolrd she wanted to go and with a little guidence she picked Italy. WOW here she is at the famous fountain Treve Fountains(sp). We will blog more about the trip and her adventure.
5 comments:
Ok she is seriously on of the luckiest kids I know. I am a little more than 12 and haven't been to Italy yet. Can't wait to see more photos.
What! Jen you are going to have to explain this tradition to me because here I am 25++ and Never been to Italy and Jaimee gets to go! WOW Can't wait to see the pictures...have you been?
I could NOT be more jealous! Please adopt me into the family! By the way, where did Kady go on her trip?
WOW!! What an amazing thing to be able to do when you are 12! I'm feeling a bit jipped.
What an amazing experience!!
Post a Comment