Wednesday, July 16, 2008





I know that it has been forever since I was on to blog, we have been out of town and it has been crazy. We left on June 14th and were gone for 3 weeks, I returned home from our trip and left 3 days later to go to girls camp. In the middle of all that I have been doing summer school and trying to kept up with all of that. While in salt lake we had a great time, we went to this is the place monument as Kadi had jusst done the trek we thought it would be fun for her to see were Brigham Young told the saints that they had finally arrived home. We had a wonderful day there, we got lost on our way but saw some very pretty parts of salt lake along the way. We had the privilage of having my niece Autunm and nephew Christian go with us. The kids loved see all the historic site and it was a wonderful day.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad you're back, your blog has been lonely! Hey, do you know Jen Dille? (there's a story here, I'll email you why I'm asking...I thought she might be in your Stake.)