Friday, May 30, 2008





So it has been a real busy time as school got out Ken headed off to scout camp for the week and Kadi off to trek where she get to act like a pioneer and help pull and hand cart. The hardest part was making the clothes for me now Kadi will have a totally different story. On the trek they have to walk 22 miles in 3 days. They have been preparing for months and I hope that she has fun. As I am writing this she is gone so I have no idea what her experiences are we will have to update later. Doesn't she look cute, she actually made this skirt herself.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Kadi looks so cute in her pioneer outfit. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm sure it will be a great experience. Love she made her own skirt:)

Jen said...

I just sent Zach and Hannah off yesterday. I'm just dying to know how they're doing and if they're surviving! You'll have to post an update on how Kadi liked it.

Kadi♥ said...

i actually posted about it on my blog if you want to check it out