On the last couple of 1/2 days the neighbors and I have gotten pizza and had a picinic out on the front yard it is so much fun, and them the kids go swimming even though the pool is only about 76 degrees. I guess that when you are young you can put up with anything. We have a great time and it gives us a taste of summer that will be here in just 10 days. We have had great weather and it is just now starting to heat up.
4 comments:
Hope this comments works, I posted the other day but it must not of worked. Glad for the new pictures. How fun to have a pizza party.
Love, love the video's. Very impressed with Jaimee's concert.
What a great idea. You have a fun neighborhood!
Yeah. Ditto what Andrea said. You guys have any houses for sale? :-)
Actually their are some houses!Come on over! Do I really look like that? Tell me you didn't recognize me sitting there-ugh.
Post a Comment