Kadi felt we needed to put in pictures of Jaimee and Jacob, the problem is that I don't have any great pictures from dad's party because they were being stinkers. So here is one that they are in so that you can see there are part of the family.
We are so excited that you guys have a blog. We love to check up on our family and friends and see how they are doing. We will be back often to check out the updates. love - the bakers
I have no idea what I'm doing so I hope that you get this!!! Great idea and I love the pictures!! I am soooo impressed! Make sure to show me how when we come! Love, McCuskers
3 comments:
We are so excited that you guys have a blog. We love to check up on our family and friends and see how they are doing. We will be back often to check out the updates. love - the bakers
My child is being the stinker in that picture. Look at that face!!! So glad to see you have a blog. I'm hoping for frequent updates!
I have no idea what I'm doing so I hope that you get this!!! Great idea and I love the pictures!! I am soooo impressed! Make sure to show me how when we come! Love, McCuskers
Post a Comment