Sunday, October 22, 2006




Here are some picture of Jacob Birthday, Jake got a new bike that is a little on the big side and he has to stand on his tippy toes to start and stop, but he loves it and was on it all morning. He and Jaimee rode on their bikes and had a great time. I can't believe that Jacob is 8 years old and is going to be baptized next month. Jake had a great day he started with his bike and then we invited a couple of firends and cousins to go to Chuck E. Cheese, my favorite place they played there for a couple of hours and then we came back to the house to have cake and ice cream although they were the same thing because we got an ice cream cake. Then to top off the day we watched The Holy Grail it was the first time that the kids watched it. They enjoyed it but Jake with is logical mind could not get past the nonsense. They have been quoting from it all day today it is funny. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Kadi, straight A's. How great is that. I'm so proud of you.

I'm so happy Jake had such a good b-day. That bike is great looking, love the color.

denise @ little ant design said...

I wish we could be there for Jacob's baptism!
-Megan :)