I would like to know what teacher thought of the idea of doing projects. They most likely did not have children that had to do projects. We seem to have had lots of them going on right now, I don't have a picture of Kadi's rocket yet because it is not done yet finishing it tonight we will have to see if the egg survives. I will get a picture and let you know how well it does.
4 comments:
Wow can't wait to see a rocket made of eggs (shells?) Looks like the poster for Kolton is going well. Love the update.
i know how you feel i hate projects i have some right now
Isn't that the truth!!! I have yet to figure out some of these High school projects!!! they are truly a waste of paper and time!!
That comment above is from me, april, don't know why is it coming up as camden!!
Post a Comment