Tuesday, August 11, 2009
We had a pretty quiet summer we stayed in Arizona most of it. Compared to last years summer where it seemed we were gone for ever. We the girls and I went to Girls Camp which was an amazing time. I think that the YW had a good time. We have a beautiful place that our stake goes to each year, so I knew more of what to expect and was able to plan for this year. The weather was nice warm during the day and cool at night. The night we had our testimony meeting it was freezing I was not prepared for the cooler temp and froze for most of it. It was nice to hear the testimonies of the girls in the ward and learn more about them. We took a wonderful trip to California with two family friends, there was 20 of us staying in my most gracious in laws home. We had a wonderful time hanging with the friends and going to the beach. For us it is going home as well and it is all great to see our friends in Cali. With the two families all of the kids had some one there age this is Kadi and Kylee. They were awesome and very helpful. Kadi and Kylee were the photographers most of the time and took amazing pictures. Kadi really like to play with the camera and take many wonderful pictures. I wish that I could post all of them but that would take forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment