Friday, November 02, 2007




We had a great Halloween. Ken has been working 16 hour days and had a really busy week or two, but he acutually made it home for Halloween. The kids had a great time we went to the annual party held on our street and had a great dinner and the kids get to run around and work themselves up for trick or treating. Kadi stayed home with me to hand out the candy she looked great in her costume and she had a good time. Jaimee who for some reason doesn't like to dress up was a wizard trying to be a muggle. Jacob was a student at hogwarts, and Kolton was Darth Vader. It was great and it actually cooled down a little so it was nice to be outside. I am amazed at the candy yet my kids didn't eat that much. Now comes my favorite time of year. I love thanksgiving and the time we get to spend with family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Jen, I had to change something on our blog and lost some things. One was the links to other blogs. I remembered yours, but can't remember Jordan's. Could you let me know what it is? Thanks! Cute Halloween kids, by the way!