Sunday, December 03, 2006




We (with the most grateful and appreicated help from Dad and Tamara) put tile in our master bathroom. It was Ken's first time in attempting tile and learned a lot from the pro. As you can see Kolton was right in the middle of it and couldn't wait to help. It really turned out very nice and I love it. Except it turned real cold right after and I can't believe how cold tile can get. I hope it will stay cool in the summer. Kolton worked so hard and just couldn't make it to bed fell asleep at the computer desk. Had a great visit from Dad and Tamara worked them hard but I am thankful for all they did and do. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

denise @ little ant design said...

The floor looks great. It's always exciting to get stuff done in the house